From God’s Word, the Holy Bible, we believe, teach, and confess:
- There is one God in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Every person is conceived and born in sin (original sin), and as a sinner deserves death and eternal damnation.
- Jesus Christ is true God, begotten of the Father from eternity, and also true man, born of the virgin Mary. He was crucified, died, and was buried. He rose again in His body on the third day. He ascended into heaven, and He will come again visibly and in glory on the last day to be our judge and savior.
- A person is saved (justified) entirely by God’s grace, through faith, which is created by the Holy Spirit where and when He pleases.
- Believers will do good works, but they are not to trust in them for their salvation.
- There is one, holy, Christian Church, with Jesus Christ as her head.
- The books of the Old and New Testament are the true, inspired, inerrant Word of God.
Our executive director subscribes to these teachings, and our board of directors work to encourage and further the sharing of the Gospel. International students participating in activities and classes are not required to profess faith but will be exposed to our faith as we live it out.